Thank you guys for not only giving him a 2nd chance, but a 3rd chance as well.

Beth

________________________________
From: Sherry DeHaan <sherryd...@yahoo.com>
To: Felvtalk <felvtalk@felineleukemia.org>
Sent: Tuesday, October 18, 2011 9:10 AM
Subject: [Felvtalk] King Pl;ease add to the CLS  :(

When this handsome gray guy first came to us,he sent one of our volunteers to
the hospital after a surprise attack....he almost had to be euthanized for his
aggresion,but another one of our volunteers took him home to acclimate him and
he blossomed into a pretty sweet guy.So he had a second chance with us and he
was a great cat who loved us very much as we did him....he lost his fight
yesterday to this awful disease,he was with us at Sids for almost 3 years. RIP
Kinger Dingers....  :(
Sherry

than our own,
Unable to accept its awful gaps.