I'm so sorry Sherry, you must be very strong, just loving these cats for as
long as they are here. I think we all do the best we can while our hearts are
breaking. There seems to be quite a few that have passed lately. Makes me so
sad. What a horrible, terrible virus. Bless you for doing what you do.

Hugs to you
Marcia

Sent from my iPad that my most awesome kids surprised me with, Christmas 2010.