From: felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org
[mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of czadna sacarawicz
Sent: Saturday, March 10, 2012 4:37 PM
To: feline leukemia list
Subject: [Felvtalk] S'Matter & Quigley

rocking with you and your beloveds.

thank you for being here with us.  what a family we have  - - here and
beyond.    thank you for your faithfull-ness

purrs & rubs

cz

  _____

Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2012 15:55:50 -0500
From: g...@optonline.net
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] S'Matter Please add to the CLS :(

Sherry,

So sorry about S'Matter.

I lost a cat yesterday, had to have Quigley euthanized. NOT from  FeLV, but
to a very severe kidney infection - he was over 16 yrs old, grey with the
most amazing emerald green eyes (left on our doorstep in a carrier years
ago).

Natalie