Bless you for loving and caring...........That is all that matters
On Mar 11, 2012, at 5:33 PM, <dlg...@windstream.net> <dlg...@windstream.net > wrote:

It does seam that the most memorableons to come into our lives are dropped into our lives by others who will never know the love they have missed out on. My pryers are with you.

---- GRAS <g...@optonline.net> wrote:
Sherry,

So sorry about S'Matter.

I lost a cat yesterday, had to have Quigley euthanized. NOT from FeLV, but to a very severe kidney infection - he was over 16 yrs old, grey with the most amazing emerald green eyes (left on our doorstep in a carrier years
ago).

Natalie

From: felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org
[mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of Edna Taylor
Sent: Friday, March 09, 2012 1:33 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] S'Matter Please add to the CLS :(

I am sorry for your loss :(

 _____

Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2012 10:30:16 -0800
From: sherryd...@yahoo.com
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: [Felvtalk] S'Matter Please add to the CLS :(

This morning we lost sweet scared S'Matter....he was quite the scaredy cat,but we did our best to calm his fears...he never really trusted us totally,but when I handed out treats I spotted him out of his hiding spot in the last couple months....took pics to prove to others that he was a little braver....well I hope this wide eyed boy is calm and relaxed now....we will
miss you S'Matter  :(

Sherry

than our own,

Unable to accept its awful gaps.