Thanks for the information, Christiane. I'm glad that Tuscon was helped by
ImmunoRegulin. I remembered this morning that about five years ago, I got into
contact with a vet who had a lot of success using it with cats. Don't remember
much more than that, but I think my vet might have talked to them. Virbagen
Omega is another option I'm considering. I don't see many recent posts about it
on the list. It's expensive, but it has a fairly good reputation.

Ember goes back to the vet in two weeks, so I'll probably make some treatment
choices based on what her cbc looks like then. For now, I have her on Transfer
Factor, low-dose interferon alpha, and those Vetriscience lysine/DMG treats.
This has been  her regimen for the last year or so.

Lance