That's great news about Danny! I hope he continues to do well.  It gives me
hope. Thanks! El Date: Sun, 3 Mar 2013 21:50:18 -0500
From: kgbarnc...@gmail.com
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Ember - low wbc

I gave 1/2 agaricus blazeii human capsule twice a day, so he got 600 mg/day.
recommended on the pet bottle was 45 mg/lb so my dose was a little more than
that.  Danny went into remission in month and is still cancer free 6 years
later.  :)

KG

On Sun, Mar 3, 2013 at 9:25 PM, designercats cats <designerc...@hotmail.com>