Hi folks,

I received this note privately, Llyn is having problems posting.  This stuff
sounds like fun.
Robin Murphy, in the Northwoods of Wisconsin
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Yes, I have.  Lovely stuff.  Unfortunately, I only had a small sample to
try so
was only able to spin & ply and not try dyeing or attempt a project.
About 3" staple.
Micron count unknown - I haven't been able to find this info - but it is
very,
very fine.
Color:  like a light tussah.  High luster - yup, it does look like silk.

My sample handful yeilded a small skein of 2 ply weighing in at .02 oz.
and
12.77 yards.
24 wpi in the 2 ply.  I could have easily spun it finer.
Very nice handle.  Highly drapable.  Very strong.  Totally inelastic.
All in all, it's a winner in my book.
Llyn

Thanks,
Llyn
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

To stop mail temporarily mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
with the message: set nomail  To restore send: set mail