Sorry about that--it was a draft email that got sent by accident yesterday when we had problems with our email (the ISP changed the server and didn't bother to tell us!) and DH sent all the drafts that were stored without checking with me.

Of course, all those issues are real issues with my Schacht loom, now that I've woven around 80 yards on it, but the email was being kept as documentation, not for sending :)

Holly

To stop mail temporarily mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
with the message: set nomail  To restore send: set mail