I don't know about you fleece-washers, but my husband threatened me with tar and feathers if i ever put a fleece into a washer. He had real concerns that the stray wool fibers & lanolin will clog up the washer pump and then go on down to clog up the septic system - big time. grease is grease. So I use the 5-gallon bucket method, press as much water out of the fleece as I can after last rinse and lay it out on a big screen so air circulates top/bottom & side to side. Here in Arizona, it doesn't take long to dry. Layl

To stop mail temporarily mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
with the message: set nomail  To restore send: set mail