It's been a long time since I've had to wash a 10 lb Romney fleece in a
5 gal bucket, but I'm about to have to do it again!  At least my new
washer will spin the water out for me, even though it is too
sophisticated to do a soak in hot water only, it insists on adding cold.

You can turn the cold water to the machine off while you are doing a fleece.
That's what I do as mine insists on spraying cold water in as well. I like
my old washer so much better than my new one but you can't get that kind any
more.
Ann

Shepherdes' Spring Farm
Canada
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

To stop mail temporarily mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
with the message: set nomail  To restore send: set mail