Just a thought. I've tried to keep track of time, when spinning. Something
always interfers and I don't stop the timer or I forget to look at the clock.

By charging by the yard, everyone pays the same amount. It doesn't matter what
the
weight of yarn or the time I spend spinning it, I'm getting paid for my time.
If the customer doesn't have the fiber, then I charge for the fiber. It's
simple and
easy to keep track of.

There have been some doggie blends that we couldn't machine spin, and I
included the
processing charges as well. Gail