Concerning "pizz" and "arco" David Fenton writes:

>There simply aren't enough numbers on the keyboard to make metatools work
>for this kind of thing.

Now that it's possible to assign metatools to just about all the keys
on the qwerty keyboard, I've used "p" to enter pizz and "a" to enter
arco for some scores, and I've set up these expressions to affect
playback. I've never run out of keys for such assignments.

However, Sibelius gives you all this pre-set, so to speak, and the
"Mixer" in Sibelius is really easy to use and does what I'd want it
to do. I think the perfect application would give you the easy way to
standard needs while giving you complete control over details, should
you need alternate solutions.

Hal
--
Harold Owen