At 02:46 AM 8/7/03 +0000, Robert Patterson Finale wrote:
>Is it possible to use Acrobat Reader 5 (Mac) to do 2-up printing

My local Mailboxes Etc uses Xerox printers that can do booklet printing,
and I use them often.

Speaking from PC-ville: Booklet printing is normally available in the
printer driver. My Xerox P12 and HP1220 both have booklet creation options.
It's accessed through Acrobat Reader's 'print setup' dialog. After setting
booklet properties, go to the print dialog itself and set 'shrink to fit'.

This may be what you've already done, but are not satisfied with the results.

Dennis