Speaking from PC-ville: Booklet printing is normally available in the
printer driver. My Xerox P12 and HP1220 both have booklet creation options.
It's accessed through Acrobat Reader's 'print setup' dialog. After setting
booklet properties, go to the print dialog itself and set 'shrink to fit'.

This may be what you've already done, but are not satisfied with the results.

Dennis

Apropos of this: I print extracted parts and vocal scores in booklet format, which requires, on the Mac, that the Page Setup be set to different dimensions and orientation than the file's own layout. Many of the composers and editors I work with use FinWin, though, and I'd like to know if there's anything they can do at their end that will make the appropriate Page Setup settings appear when their files are translated by my copy of FinMac?

--
Andrew Stiller
Kallisti Music Press

http://home.netcom.com/~kallisti/