Huw Davies wrote:

OK, having moved from the cvs to rsync update method can I just simply delete the old directory trees under 10.2 and 10.2-gcc3.3 to reclaim
some disk space?

Make sure you don't have *.deb files in there (in binary-darwin-powerpc subdirectories) that you want to keep. And maybe stuff in the "local" subtrees. Otherwise yes, I even thought selfupdate-rsync did this for you, but maybe not in all situations.

--
Martin