hi all,
  I just installed fink on os x/3, on a powerbook g4.  I did not have it
before, so I used the installer/0.6.2.  When I try to tun Update I get the
following errors:

Err file: local/main Packages
  File not found
Ign file: local/main Release
Err file: stable/main Packages
  File not found
Ign file: stable/main Release
Err file: stable/crypto Packages
  File not found
Ign file: stable/crypto Release
Hit http://us.dl.sourceforge.net 10.3/release/main Packages
Hit http://us.dl.sourceforge.net 10.3/release/main Release
Hit http://us.dl.sourceforge.net 10.3/release/crypto Packages
Hit http://us.dl.sourceforge.net 10.3/release/crypto Release
Hit http://us.dl.sourceforge.net 10.3/current/main Packages
Hit http://us.dl.sourceforge.net 10.3/current/main Release
Hit http://us.dl.sourceforge.net 10.3/current/crypto Packages
Hit http://us.dl.sourceforge.net 10.3/current/crypto Release
Failed to fetch
file:/sw/fink/dists/local/main/binary-darwin-powerpc/Packages  File not
found
Failed to fetch
file:/sw/fink/dists/stable/main/binary-darwin-powerpc/Packages  File not
found
Failed to fetch
file:/sw/fink/dists/stable/crypto/binary-darwin-powerpc/Packages  File not
found
Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
E: Some index files failed to download, they have been ignored, or old
ones used instead.

and when I then look for packages to install like 'R' of'X11' (the
package that acknowledge I have an X11 installation independent of Fink)
or 'xemacs' I can only a very short list of packages.

   - All packages q
    --- Up to date installed packages qqq
    ----- Up-to-date Unclassified packages qqqqq
    ------- Up-to-date Unclassified packages in section bootstrap -------

how do I get the full list of Packages?  I tried 'fink selfupdate' and
'fink update-all' but still no Packages ...

Thanks
Edo

  Robot Learning Lab
  Center for Automated Learning and Discovery
  School of Computer Science
  Carnegie Mellon University