> On Nov 21, 2016, at 08:31, Alexander Hansen <alexanderk.han...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>

>> On Nov 20, 2016, at 21:49, Marc Boxerman <mboxer...@mac.com> wrote:
>>
>> Alexander,
>>
>> I had a feeling the packages could not be built separately.
>>
>> I’m using Xcode 8.1.  But as you know, I’m not able to install the newest
>> version of command line tools because I’m not on 10.12.  My version of
>> command line tools is 7.3.1.0.1.1461711523.
>>
>> Marc
>>

> Yup.  Just wanted to make sure that we attempt to reproduce the issue with
> the same toolset. :-)
>
> --
> Alexander Hansen, Ph.D.
> Fink User Liaison

Unfortunately, the build failed to fail for me with 10.11/XCode CLI 7.3.1.

One last thing to try might be to log the build via “fink -l build openmpi”
with one build job to see if that avoids the output getting swallowed.  Also,
if that doesn’t work, you can send me that build log and I can compare it with
one from my setup.

--
Alexander Hansen, Ph.D.
Fink User Liaison