Greetings Fink developers,

I managed to get Fink to build via bootstrap under 10.12 beta (now 3). But
certain packages fail to compile with the following types of errors when
checking dependencies:

fink-package-precedence  --no-headers .

Scanning binaries for incorrect dyld linking...

/Applications/Xcode-beta.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/XcodeDefault.xctoolchain/usr/bin/objdump:
 'aclocal.m4': The file was not recognized as a valid object file.

fatal error:
/Applications/Xcode-beta.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/XcodeDefault.xctoolchain/usr/bin/otool:
 internal objdump command failed

Error reading /usr/bin/otool -L:  256

I get the same type of error using the Xcode-8-beta app as well as the Command
Line Tools.

Any ideas how to work around this?

Thanks,
John L.