On Thu, 2 Feb 2006, Robert T Wyatt wrote:

fwiw, it worked for me on 10.4.4 with Xcode 2.2.1:

bash-3.00$ fink list -t libgda
Information about 5275 packages read in 16 seconds.
i      libgda  1.0.4-4 Uniform access to different kinds of data sources
i      libgda-dev      1.0.4-4 Developer files for libgda package
i      libgda-shlibs   1.0.4-4 Shared libraries for libgda package

Still does not work for me after another selfupdate this morning, same error as I posted before. My fink-virtual-packages list is very similar to yours, but not identical (it found an extra gcc 4.0.1 version on my system).

Must be something different on my system...what is the definitive way to tell which xcode you have installed? For other reasons, I did just install the 10.4.4 server combo update over an already updated to 10.4.4 server system, but that's the only thing I did recently.

-- Viv