Le 3 févr. 2006 à 15:35, Martin Costabel a écrit :

Chris Zubrzycki wrote:
[]
What's this? I don't have any /usr/lib/mysql/. As a result, all the mysql stuff is not built in my case, which avoids your errors. In the configure summary, I see

      MySQL = no

Where did you get this from?
Does OS X Server maybe have this? or else it's 3rd party install.

Indeed, I see it on a server, where it is installed by ServerEssentials.pkg and by MacOSXServerUpdate10.4.3.pkg. So our future build farm will need both OSX server and OSX client machines..
While we're at it, here's the list of eventual providers in libgda. It may be worth to look at an eventual installation on Mac OS X server too, just for not wasting time in the future for problem with them:

- firebird
- freetds
- ibmd2
- ldap