29.04.2014 02:13, Thomas Beckmann wrote:

> Main focus should be in asynchronous multi master scenarios, as Carlos
> pointed out. Everything else seems to be as specialization...

Dimitry Sibiryakov will surely correct me, but I always thought that
multi-master replication can hardly work without special attention to
the database design (e.g. surrogate only PKs with dedicated per-node
ranges). Conflict resolution can also be tricky. I really doubt that 99%
of existing databases "out of the box" are prepared for that.