28.04.2014 23:05, Carlos H. Cantu wrote:

> I think most of them needs basic asynchronous replication, covering
> single and multi-master scenarios. For those who needs more complex
> scenarios, there are third party comercial tools. Anyway, I'm not the
> right person to answer, since I didn't need replication in my projects
> so far, so I'll leave this for Jesus or any others to answer. If you
> are interested, I can run a poll at firebirdnews.org and firebase
> about what users would expect in "native" FB replication.

I believe that polls tend to show what users want, often mismatching
with what they need ;-) But I have no objections to the poll, if
questions are composed carefully.

> I asked Alexey and seems that most of the previous problems are
> fixed, but dropping tables with active connections still causes
> corruption. Maybe he can give more details.

Table used by active connections cannot be dropped. But maybe there are
some race conditions yet unknown for us.

> Whatever the reason is, if it will not be done, it should not be left
> "open".

Time for a global tracker cleanup, huh? :-)