19.04.2017 13:29, Vlad Khorsun wrote:
>    I can't evaluate something not defined. Specify "array DML + asynchronous
> queries" and,
> probably, we will have the subject to speak about.

   Array DML is a way to put/get many records using one API call. In ODBC it is
https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/sql/odbc/reference/develop-app/binding-arrays-of-parameters

in Oracle it is
https://docs.oracle.com/cd/B28359_01/appdev.111/b28395/oci05bnd.htm#i421503
   Asynchronous queries is a feature when application can send next query to
server before
it ended up with previous query. It can be done from other thread or API call
can return
immediately, not waiting for end of query execution. Currently no SQL server
allow to send
two queries in single connection in parallel, so Firebird can be the first.
   First feature make network data flow denser for one query, second one do the
same
filling gaps between packets of one query with packets of other query. Both of
them
improve effectivity of Firebird network protocol which used to cause problems
in hight
latency networks.

--
   WBR, SD.