19.04.2017 17:12, Dimitry Sibiryakov wrote:
> 19.04.2017 15:56, Vlad Khorsun wrote:
>>     And it does it already for a many years when fetching records in a batch
>> (default mode)
>
>     Really? I see in sources that it send op_fetch only when in REM_fetch()
> it run out of
> data in buffer, not right after receiving batch.

   Look better. Consider condition after "Low in inventory" comment

>>     We speak about parallel readers.
>
>     Yes. And I'm trying to understand why so hackish and unclean
> implementation has favor
> over more versatile ones.

   3 wrong expressions at one statement - it is too much even for you

>     Why derived transaction is better than flashback query?

   Because it much more cheap to implement, have much less runtime cost, easy
to use by
developers and completely fit given task and conditions.

   And its not a "derived" transactions, its sooner "cloned"

Vlad