>Yes, but we should avoid to write whole novels at SQL statements ;)

Agree - but to fast chice is also not good

> It have no sence (if i understand you :) )
Maybe, but it should be prohibited in code or designed to do not create
wrong behavior
You know if something is possible someone use it
and i mean:
base transaction
transaction 2 share base transaction
transaction 3 share base transaction
and someone try
transaction 4 share e.g. transaction 2 ;-) in this point it should share
base or do not alow it
but maybe heare are not any problem?

regards,
Karol Bieniaszewski