On 03/09/2021 09:01, Mike Kaganski wrote:
> On 03.09.2021 14:47, Adriano dos Santos Fernandes wrote:
>> Since you are using embedded, one possible reason would be your process
>> (not FB DLLs) trashing the allocated memory used by FB.
>
> Definitely a possibility. However, I haven't been yet able to identify
> where could that happen.

Is the query just prepared/executed (or just executed directly), or is
it prepared and executed at later moment (after OO do something more)?

That may make a difference. If the later, you may try the former
approach, so if OO is trashing some memory, there will be less possible
things to trash (compiled query structures).

Adriano