On 03.09.2021 15:09, Adriano dos Santos Fernandes wrote:
Is the query just prepared/executed (or just executed directly), or is
it prepared and executed at later moment (after OO do something more)?

That may make a difference. If the later, you may try the former
approach, so if OO is trashing some memory, there will be less possible
things to trash (compiled query structures).

We use a "prepare, then execute" logic; however, for the test, I made a change, that makes the code that prepares and executes the query in a single function. It made no difference; nevertheless, it was very useful for both learning how FB API is used, and how we implement it (and I already was able to remove some useless stuff).

Thanks!

--
Best regards,
Mike Kaganski