On 03.09.2021 13:56, Alex Peshkoff wrote:
On 9/3/21 1:24 PM, Mike Kaganski wrote:
How can I get the metadata to post here? (sorry for a noob question :)) I can also provide the whole ODB (here it is: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1UiIJRXuERMFRayPs1GKMAld4ay0EzxFl/view?usp=sharing )

For this file I've got:

The connection to the external data source could not be established. No SDBC driver was found for the URL 'sdbc:embedded:firebird'.

Quite possible that's because LO was built without gentoo's firebird package installed (it's not needed on dev machine), but can you extract database from the document and send .fdb?

ODB is a ZIP; it contains a database/firebird.fbk, from which a FDB is created when LO opens the DB. I used 'gbak -C firebird.fbk firebird.fdb' to extract the file initially.

For example database that has left in tmp dir.

Here it is: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1JVutNK0gQ7kZpNi7wOmfeds8dv15f56b/view?usp=sharing

It is after the crash, and I can't yet query the table in it in isql, because of "Statement failed, SQLSTATE = 28000 no permission for SELECT access to TABLE" message. I suppose that the crash didn't close some lock in the DB, and I'm in the process of searching how to reset locking.

--
Best regards,
Mike Kaganski