On 03/09/2021 09:36, Mike Kaganski wrote:

>> What is odd is that this seems the last pass, where duplicates are
>> verified.
>>
>> So diddleKey was already called many times for the present data.
>>
>> When you tested vanilla Firebird, did you get it already built or did
>> you compiled it with same tools used to compile OO-Firebird?
>
> First I experimented with the release downloaded from
> https://firebirdsql.org/en/firebird-3-0-7/, so it was an "already
> built". But then I tried to build it myself from git repo (as I
> described in the original message); it turned out that it's impossible
> to build FB using official instructions (
> https://www.firebirdsql.org/en/building-the-code-windows/ ) using the
> same tools as LO uses: LO uses VS2019 (and builds FB 3.0.7), while FB
> current requires at most VS2017. So of course it was comparing apples to
> oranges, I realize :)

Did you have OO-built isql.exe?

Did you tested OO-built tools outside OO (with ISQL)?

If you not have OO-built isql.exe, maybe you can mix OO-FB DLLs with FB
tools so you can test OO-built engine12.dll with isql?

What I do want to know is that if OO engine12.dll may have some bug due
to the different compiler used.

Adriano