On 03.09.2021 15:44, Adriano dos Santos Fernandes wrote:
Did you have OO-built isql.exe?
Did you tested OO-built tools outside OO (with ISQL)?

Yes there is in our builddir. But it is unable to open a database, reporting "Statement failed, SQLSTATE = 08006
Unable to complete network request to host "xnet://Global\FirebirdIPI".".

If you not have OO-built isql.exe, maybe you can mix OO-FB DLLs with FB
tools so you can test OO-built engine12.dll with isql?

It seems I can't do that - it crashes. Maybe using different memory allocators? or something else...

What I do want to know is that if OO engine12.dll may have some bug due
to the different compiler used.

Thanks for the idea; I also think it's possible.

--
Best regards,
Mike Kaganski