13.10.2021 13:14, Dimitry Sibiryakov wrote:
  About moving of tablespaces and objects between tablespaces: on primary site it succeeded, on synchronous replica it failed (and vice versa). How such situation is going to be handled?

  Tablespace is a concept about physical layout of data. It is closely bound
to the database host. Due to this, I see no reason to replicate physical
layout of master database to the replica. I.e. TABLESPACE-related statements
should not be replicated at all, IMO. Other opinions ?

Regards,
Vlad

PS does anyone know how it is handled by other DBMS ?