вт, 12 окт. 2021 г. в 18:27, Dimitry Sibiryakov <s...@ibphoenix.com>:

> Roman Simakov wrote 12.10.2021 17:16:
> > I'm not sure that keeping page numbers in a transactional relation is
> > a really excellent idea.
>
>    But you added it into RDB$RELATIONS table, no?..

It does not make sense to discuss it without code. Shortly, IRT
changes after moving index data pages. RDB$PAGES changes after moving
relation data pages. RDB$PAGES is the only system table handling in
the system transaction. But it was necessary to have a way for
transactional reading where the moved data is located. RDB$RELATION is
that transactional storage.

More details you will find in PR and then we will be able to discuss it.

--
Roman Simakov