Title: Re: [Firebird-docs] Langref - Expressions/Constant
Tuesday, February 2, 2016, 8:29:57 PM, Michal Ziemsk wrote:

Column name _expression_:
- Firebird converts table/column names to upper case internally. I think
this should be explicitly stated as it's, I believe, failrly unique to firebird
- double quotes can be used to make the field case sensitive and allow for
some wild characters inside the symbol (spaces, parentheses and so on)
- it'd be convenient to state which characters are allowed in a symbol name
and which are allowed in a quoted symbol name

Did you miss the section "Identifiers" in Chapter 2? (pdf p. 22).

HB