Morning Helen, well it is here!

> The other thing is - we don't seem to have a notification channel for
> checkins to this repository.

As a temporary measure until a correct solution is implemented, login to github
as yourself and navigate to the docs repository. Near the top of the page is a
'watch' button. Click it. Now when you next login to github, there will be a
blue dot beside the bell icon at the top of the screen if any updates have been
made. Click the bell to see what's what.

> I'll need to do another lot, for the Developer's Guide, when I get the
> go-ahead from Denis.

This sounds like a new book, I don't recall reading about it though - or maybe
I've forgotten - is there a thread or link I can follow to read about it
please? Thanks.

Cheers,
Norm.