Helen wrote:

> 1. Created a new../refdocs/images subdir, currently containing the
> images for the ODBC manual.

Perfect.

> 2.  Created a new ../refdocs/fbodbc205 directory containing the source
> for the ODBC manual.
> 3.  Added fbodbc205 to refdocs.xml.

Ditto.

> Next thing, I have source files for the build of the CHM file, for use
> with the M$ help compiler, all zipped up.  Where should I put them?
> I'll write a little readme.

And this CHM file describes the ODBC driver? So it naturally belongs to
the Fb-ODBC 2.0.5 documentation? Then I'd put the source files
- unzipped, for easier version control - in a subdir of refdocs/fbodbc205,
e.g. refdocs/fbodbc205/chm or whichever name you think is best.

Cheers,
Paul