On 12/15/2013 12:21 PM, Mr. John wrote:
Hi
When using my application over a network,only when it is update on the server machine,client applications must download also the update
so I need to detect server or client state
thanks
Hi
If you separate the client and the server, even if you work on same machine the client must be updated if is an update on 'server' side. I think you can achieve this by using a table for versioning (id, workstation,version,updated), or something similar.

Best regards,
Paul MERCEA
E-mail: paul.mer...@almexa.ro