Hi,with that query

select a.mon$remote_process, a.mon$remote_address from
    MON$ATTACHMENTS  a

I get all connections+ip,something I miss,sorry:how to identify my current
connection?
 address 127.0.0.1 from the query means connection is on the server side?
thanks

On Monday, December 16, 2013 11:05 AM, Mercea Paul <paul.mer...@almexa.ro>