That I also do, but I only apply  database update scripts on server
machine,also some users using default app installer installed also FB server on
'client' side.
I also want to warn about that.
thanks

On Sunday, December 15, 2013 9:14 PM, Mercea Paul <paul.mer...@almexa.ro> wrote:

On 12/15/2013 12:21 PM, Mr. John wrote:

Hi
>When using my application over a network,only when it is update
        on the server machine,client applications must download also the
        update
>so I need to detect server or client state
>thanks

Hi
If you separate the client and the server, even if you work on same
    machine the client must be updated if is an update on 'server' side.
I think you can achieve this by using a table for versioning (id,
    workstation,version,updated), or something similar.

Best regards,
Paul MERCEA
E-mail: paul.mer...@almexa.ro