Hi Parzival,

I would suggest you consider something like a secured webservice, which
can be invoked by the remote client to perform the backup on the server
side.  However, depending on the size of your resultant backup, you may
not want to transfer it back to the client.

I hope that helps you practically overcome the problem.  :)

Kind regards,

Scott :)