AN AUTONOMOUS AGENT IS A DYNAMICAL SYSTEM ORGANIZED TO BE CAPABLE OF
INITIATING PHYSICAL WORK TO FURTHER PRESERVE THIS SAME CAPACITY IN THE
CONTEXT OF  INCESSANT EXTRINSIC AND/OR INTRINSIC TENDENCIES FOR THIS SYSTEM
CAPACITY TO DEGRADE.

THIS ENTAILS A CAPACITY TO ORGANIZE WORK THAT IS SPECIFICALLY CONTRAGRADE
TO THE FORM OF THIS DEGRADATIONAL INFLUENCE, AND THUS ENTAILS A CAPACITY TO
BE INFORMED BY THE EFFECTS OF THAT INFLUENCE WITH RESPECT TO THE AGENT’S
CRITICAL ORGANIZATIONAL CONSTRAINTS.

On Wed, Oct 18, 2017 at 6:00 PM, Koichiro Matsuno <cxq02...@nifty.com>
wrote:

> On 19 Oct 2017 at 6:42 AM, Alex Hankey wrote:
>

> the actual subject has to be non-reducible and fundamental to our universe.
>

>    This view is also supported by Conway-Kochen’s free will theorem
> (2006). If (a big IF, surely) we admit that our fellows can freely exercise
> their free will, it must be impossible to imagine that the atoms and
> molecules lack their share of the similar capacity. For our bodies
> eventually consist of those atoms and molecules.
>

>    Moreover, the exercise of free will on the part of the constituent
> atoms and molecules could come to implement the centripetality of Bob
> Ulanowicz at long last under the guise of chemical affinity unless the case
> would have to forcibly be dismissed.
>

>    This has been my second post this week.
>

>    Koichiro Matsuno

Professor Terrence W. Deacon