De : Fis <fis-boun...@listas.unizar.es> de la part de Stanley N Salthe
<ssal...@binghamton.edu>
Envoyé : jeudi 19 octobre 2017 21:47
À : Terrence W. DEACON; fis
Objet : Re: [Fis] What is “Agent”?

Here is an interesting recent treatment of autonomy.

Alvaro Moreno and Matteo Mossio: Biological Autonomy: A Philosophical

and Theoretical Enquiry (History, Philosophy and Theory of the Life Sciences
12);

Springer, Dordrecht, 2015, xxxiv + 221 pp., $129 hbk, ISBN 978-94-017-9836-5

STAN

On Thu, Oct 19, 2017 at 11:44 AM, Terrence W. DEACON