I'm using fish and ssh on Mac OS X Mountain Lion and Mavericks without any
prob as U've mentionned.
and also the addresses are IPV6.

my ~/.ssh/config :

.-[yt@d620.local:~]-[10:34:51]

'->$ cat .ssh/config
Host Gericom
User yt
Hostname  2a01:< ... >:a07b

Host iMac
User yt
Hostname  2a01::< ... >:721d

Host iMac-wifi
User yt
Hostname  2a01::< ... >:2559

may be your prob would be only due to indentation ?

Yvon@48.871651804,2.384858688