Chas,

>From the date stamps, you can tell what files were downloaded/updated
and which ones were not.  Delete the files with the older date stamp and
re-download SVN.  SVN will realize you have removed files and replace
them.

-Tim
---
Integrated Technical Services

"Too much of everything is just enough."
-Rob Barlow

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Charles Greene
Sent: Wednesday, September 20, 2006 8:59 AM
To: FlexRadio@flex-radio.biz
Subject: [Flexradio] SVN: 683

Hello,

I atempted to download SVN683 this morning and got error messages on two
.dlls.  Evidently it didn't download them as they were in use.  I was
running SVN 682 at the time.  The program says it is SVN 683, but it
isn't, and when I try to update SVN, it won't; says it is SVN 683, as
the text file has been updated to SVN 683.

How do I recover from this goof?