-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Eric Wachsmann
Sent: Wednesday, September 20, 2006 12:37 PM
To: 'A.R.S. - W5AMI'; flexradio@flex-radio.biz
Subject: Re: [Flexradio] Feature Request List

The simple SubRX with same mode and filter was not too difficult to
implement thanks to the facilities that Bob and Frank provided (a LONG
time ago!).  However, the code is nowhere near ready for individual
modes/filters/other settings.  And to add them would be a fair amount of
work.  I'll be honest....we may never have those options in this
console.

One of the major reasons for adopting the new architecture is to address
this particular problem (data model -- removed from GUI).  It is being
built in such a way that this is no-brainer.  To build it into the
current console would be at least 2x work at best undoing our current
source code data model.  All of this is to say that you may have to wait
until the new console for more Multi-RX functionality.

Eric Wachsmann
FlexRadio Systems