I think he meant to second the request. It may have been lost in translation. We're all anxious about the new product and I'm sure the folks at Flex will supply us with all the information we'll need to decide if and when to take the plunge.

Edwin Marzan
AB2VW

From: "A.R.S. -  W5AMI" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
CC: Flexradio <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [Flexradio] Q23. Regarding the FLEX-5000, can we assume ...
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2007 10:41:42 -0500

Why demand anything unless you have ordered one?  And if you HAVE
bought one already, before you know what you're getting, that's not
very prudent!

John has promised more to come, and I'm sure he (or someone) will
deliver the expected info soon.  Just sit on your hands for a bit!
Geesh!!

w5ami

On 4/12/07, Gerd Loch <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I would like to emphasize this demand
>
> Gerd, DJ8AY

Suburbia is where the developer bulldozes out the trees, then names
the streets after them. - Bill Vaughan