W5AMI,

I looked at the country of origin of the sender & wrote off his use of the
word "demand" as his not understanding the implications of that word in
American English.  He probably meant to use the word "request".
German-English dictionaries do not always make clear the subtle differences
in usage between worrds with similar meanings.

73, Ray, K9DUR