It is not implemented yet in any of the software but when it becomes
available for the FLex5000, it will work on the SDR-1000 with some
caveats.  The caveats are that because the spurs on the SDR-1000 in some
cases are larger than any seen on the Flex-5000, the suppression will
not be to the same level.  The spur subtraction algorithm done by SM5BSZ
is quite effective.

We will not know the full capability until we have an automated
implementation.

Bob

Stan wrote:
> Is this "track and subtract spur algorithm" also available for the SDR-1000?
>
> Stan
> AH6JR
>
> On Friday 22 June 2007 13:08, Robert McGwier wrote:
>> It is addressed. I have 100 watts output and good sensitivity on 6m.
>> Any spurs that are there are very tiny.  On receive these are to be
>> addressed in an early release of the software by using the track and
>> subtract algorithm that is in use in Linrad.  On transmit, they are so
>> far below the legal IMD products they are not an issue.
>>
>> Bob
>> N4HY
>>
>> Phil LaMarche wrote:
>>> The receive on the SDR1000 is dead as a post with many birdies etc.  Was
>>> this addressed with the 5000?
>>>
>>> Phil
>>>

>>> Philip LaMarche
>>> LaMarche Enterprises, Inc.