Ruben Navarro Huedo wrote:

> Hello friends:
> I go to buy a new laptop to wait for my flex5000a.
> I have been looking for:
> Sony Vaio VGN-CR11S/W
> http://vaio.sony.es/view/ShowProduct.action?product=VGN-CR11S%2FW&site=voe_es_ES_cons&category=VN+CR+Series
>
> Do you think it will be ok for flex5000a + mixw?
> I don't use mucho more software.

It looks like it should be OK to me. There appears to be enough
memory (RAM) and this is a big thing.

An old computer saying goes "There is no such thing as too much
memory or too much disk space." The CPU should be plenty fast
enough also.

WA4CM

Chris

> I wait your advice.
>
> Thank's a lot.

Chris Maukonen                      "All national institutions of
Sr. Systems Programmer               churches, whether Jewish,
Univ. of Central Florida             Christian or Turkish, appear
4000 Central Florida Blvd            to me no other than human
Orlando, Florida                     inventions, set up to terrify
407 823 5460                         and enslave mankind, and
                                      monopolize power and
                                      profit." -Thomas Paine

"... somehow we find it hard to sell our values, namely that the rich
  should plunder the poor." -- John Foster Dulles