Ruben,

I am using a Sony Lap top, VAIO model VGN-FS760,
going on 3 years old.  The CPU is a Pentium M
processor running at 1.862 MHz, and I have 1.5 GB
RAM.  I don't know what a Pentium M is, but it is
not one with dual CPUs.  I think it is the lap
top version of the Premium 4.  I have a SDR-1000
with a FireWire Sound card, and it runs the same
software as the Flex-5000.  The CPU is running at
20%.  No problems on the display.  In fact, I am
running dual displays, both at 1024 X 764
resolution with 32 bit color, which is fine for
the PowerSDR.  The version I am running is Beta
v1.10.3 SVN 1602.  The display chips are the
NVIDA Ge Force Go 6400 which are fine for
ordinary work, but not fast enough for some of the video games.

I would not be concerned about the display at
all.  When I added 1 GHz ram to the 500K the
computer came with, the CPU percentage went down
from about 36% to 20%.  So the 2 GHz you have is more than adequate.

73,  Chas W1CG