First let me echo Erik.  An offensive, adversarial approach isn't the
best way when you are asking someone else to do something for you for
free.

On Fri, 2010-01-29 at 07:55 +0000, Pete Morgan wrote:
> * they do not maintain last position

This needs to be handled very carefully, right now its possible to
"lose" open dialogs when the main window shrinks because they are no
longer on screen.  Closing the dialog via <esc> and reopening it will
currently bring it back.  That trick would stop working if the remember
last position function it too naive.

> * Cant be resized

??? Yes, they can.  At least some can.  Property browser, for instance.

> * label "over flow" spacing
>
> * no Validation on entry
>
> * Changes are sometimes immediate,  even tapping in or deleting a
> figure, makes the entries applies to SIM REAL time key entry..
> eg trying to change heading from 270 to 280, means removing the final O
> which makes aircraft head off to 27!!!!!!!

Assuming you mean the Generic Autopilot dialog, I'm not seeing that
behavior here?

> * they display a float of 111.999 where only the last .999 is visible

This is an artifact of the floating point number system.  It might be
possible to change the display to a string and use some underlying nasal
glue to copy values back and forth...

Ron